The latest Prodigy software can be found on the product page here: https://andatech.com.au/products/andatech-prodigy-s under "Downloads"
1. Click on the Downloads tab and then on the Prodigy Software link - it will open in Dropbox:
2. From the Dropbox page, click on the Download button and then on Direct Download to save it to your computer:
3. Once the EXE file has been downloaded, right click on the file and select "Run as Administrator":
4. Follow the prompts to install the software.
5. Once installed, open up the software. Connect your Prodigy S to your computer using the provided USB cable and switch on your Prodigy S.
6. The software should detect your device and load your test results.
Error message: vcl60.bpl
If you get a system error message that vcl60.bpl is missing from the computer, try the following steps:
1. Delete and uninstall the existing Prodigy software from your computer
2. Re-download and re-install the Prodigy software
3. If that doesn''t work, try downloading and installing the older version of the Prodigy software:
Contact us for assistance if you still encounter issues with the Prodigy Software.