There are two modes with the Alcosense Pro
- Normal mode (nor) - provides you with a BAC% reading e.g. 0.04%
- Fast mode (FSR) - a quick test to show whether alcohol is detected. Result will be shown as a "fail" or a "pass"
You can change between these two modes:
- While the unit is switch off, hold down the power button
- The screen should begin to flash between "modes" while the button is held down
- Continue to hold down the button until the mode of your choice flashes on the screen
- For Normal mode = "nor" or Fast mode = "Fsr"
- Release the power button once the mode of your choice flashes on the screen